PixelEaterMusicPixelEaterMusic

Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

OST: An Epic Journey Through The Wind OST: An Epic Journey Through The Wind

The sounds are really good, I did like the melodies a lot as well. It would be a fantastic loop for a video game if you were to edit it to loop perfectly. I think it's a tad repetitive, but not by much. Also, the pitch change or key change or whatever the hell you want to call it at 0:52 sounded bad. (to me at least, this is only one opinion) overall 4/5 Oh and BTW, what vst/samples did you use for those sounds?

Kazamy responds:

Hi! Thanks for taking your time to review and rate my song. Personally, I like the first pitch change but I admit that return to the original pitch after that is a little hard. I'll keep that in mind. I used the Albion ONE Library. Regards!

/Ultraviolet Dreams\ /Ultraviolet Dreams\

Wow, good beat all the way through, I love the energetic feel to it. I feel like it could've used more "bass" but it's still really good. Also, good use of FX too. I feel it would be good for a fast-paced video game.

Psybot - Limbo Psybot - Limbo

Very nice! The kick was very present, but not overpowering, the bass rippled and morhped epicly and I loved all of the sounds you used! And, as far as I cant tell anyways, the mix was pretty good(don't take my word for it though, im just a beginnner myself). The vocals were good, the did seem off at times, but were very strong throughout the whole song. I also liked the lyrics :) overall 4.5/5

Psybot responds:

Thank you very much for the review!

I am really trying to get this mix together, I'm thinking about getting an auto tuner to get the vocals perfect but I am getting tired of reuploading the song now Hehe.

It makes me really happy that you like the sounds, because I have not used a single preset and all the sounds are made with Sytrus :)

Thank you once again!